It’s a known fact that a confident, attractive smile opens new doors of opportunity and improves your personal relationships. Invisalign can help you find the self-confidence you’ve been looking for!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is a modern teeth-straightening solution that gently and discreetly shifts the position of your teeth to mold your smile into its optimal appearance.
With the use of these clear plastic orthodontic aligners, crooked teeth and gaps in your smile can be transformed into a great smile that perfectly reflects who you are. But, why use Invisalign® instead of traditional metal braces?
Invisalign® VS. Metal Braces
Many choose Invisalign® over metal braces because of the many advantages it offers, such as:
- Clear aligners are nearly invisible. Metal braces are conspicuous.
- So comfortable, sometimes patients forget they are wearing Invisalign® aligners. Metal braces sometimes snag and can be uncomfortable.
- You can take the aligners off to eat or on special occasions. Enough said.
- You can remove to brush and floss your teeth like normal. Metal braces require more effort to get around when brushing and flossing.
- Invisalign can correct a wide variety of dental issues. Metal braces are usually used in a larger scope of dental and alignment issues.
Get a Great Smile in 3 Easy Steps
Then if you think it’s something you would benefit for the rest of your life, schedule a comprehensive exam and consultation with Dr. Graber to determine your options with Invisalign® teeth straightening.
If Invisalign is for you, we will take impressions of your teeth to create a series of custom fit aligner trays. You will switch out these durable plastic trays approximately once every two weeks, as they slowly mold your smile into a work of art.
Do you have to wait two years for a straight smile? NO! After just a few months, you’ll see amazing results and may not even expect treatment to end so soon! Approximately 12 months later, you will have a beautifully aligned, attractive and powerful smile that will open up new horizons in your life.
Have you used Invisalign? Why did you choose it instead of metal braces? Tell us your answer in the comments below.